Join Our Team
WE'RE SUPER COOL.
At Endeavor Behavioral, our vision is to be a company that doesn’t just change the lives of our clients, but also changes the lives of our team members. Our team members get to experience daily the miracles that can happen though early childhood intervention, feeding therapy, verbal behavior programming, independent and life skills, in-school shadowing, and natural environment training.
In addition to the rewards you receive seeing our children progress and knowing you had a role in changing a child's life, we offer several other perks including:
- Company sponsored team building events
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid RBT training and paid supervision internships
- Free BACB supervision for BCaBA/BCBA candidates
- Company sponsored Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Paid travel and attendance at conferences, trainings, and workshops
Get your own superhero name and start changing lives and changing the world. Apply today!
Interested In Working At Endeavor Behavioral?
To apply, please email our HR Manager and ATTACH your Resume or CV
General therapy hours:
Monday - Friday : 8:30 - 5:00
Early drop-off and extended-care hours available.
Therapy appointments outside of regular business hours in the evenings and weekends are available on a case-by-case basis.
Please contact us for more information.
1155 Brittmoore Rd, Suite A
Houston, TX 77043
In Home Services:
Serving the Greater Houston Area